This is yet another 1 of those very odd things that cropped up when my friend David Biedny died was everything related to Odin/Wotan and Vikings stuff. I have a long drawn out list of very strange experiences with THAT, and I heavily resisted it. But, especial Odin themes cropped so heavily, but had zero interest in brutes, savages, murderers, and blood-lusting war mongers whom pillaged & plundered my ancestors. I also knew NOTHING about this culture because of all the gory past history.
I kept being aggressively followed, and haunted, for months with these 2 huge ravens. i was so baffled! Even when I spent a month in Southern Delaware, there they were again. I'd be woken up in the morning by the cawing of these 2 HUGE RAVENS. They'd be outside my window, then when I came into the living room, they'd go to my balcony, and perch either inside it or on the banister. Or they'd head over to the parking lot and cackled at me. When I went to the front of the building to head outside to do some Pokemon Go, those 2 huge ravens were there again, and made a lot of vocal sounds at me, and looked me on the eyes. It was highly unnerving.
But, since I was so prejudiced over it, David figured out ways around this, to sneak it in, because I value the arts, nature, the environment, music, and higher ideals... then, next thing I knew I was picking up a lot of Norse vocabulary words, and it tricked me into researching it. Now, I can recognize many many of the names, words, themes, and so on. It's all related to Germanic stuff anyway, and even tho' my German is somewhat rusty, I still use German frequently because most of my favorite music is still German, and I follow some stuff on Instagram, X, and YouTube in German.
I didn't know, yet that David had died, only my teacher, Bill Martone.
I even had strange dreams about a man with 1 eye, or a man with 2 different eyes, or old wizards that flew around. I had very weird instances of howling Eastern Coyotes which are mixed with wolves, which was super creepy, and unnerved me a lot. Then, on another instance, 2 of these Easter Coyote wolves just showed up in my neighborhood, and stood in my path, before I could reach the PokeGym, in a billowing poof of diaphanous mists & fog, like a thin cloud. They just sort of strutted a bit, sniffed the ground and air, then carried on like usual, and sauntered away, pretending to be dogs... but weren't dogs at all.
Then, I found myself listening to Viking music more than just the typical Neo Page Tribal stuff I'd been already listening to for years.
So, here's 1 of the more unique Viking Tribal musical acts out there called EIHWAR.
I'd already been listening to Heilung for years, so this one is highly unique in its own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment